Do you have a person in your life that loves to fix things, make things and just out there right now fixing your house? I'm sure you feel that it's so hard to pick presents for them. It surely is! That's why I'm here to help you and here is my gift guide for DIYers in your life.
So what does a DIYer wants?
- Dremel rotary tool kit. $120 For someone who loves to explore new possibilities. I have the same one and I've been using it on countless occasions. It's also on sale on Amazon now.
- Bucket boss tool organizer. $17 Soneone who loves to fix things around the house would definetly appreciate this organizer.
- Wagner paint sprayer. $109 This is a must have tool for someone who wants to refinish furniture or make their home more beautiful. Forget about brush or roller, paint sprayer will make their life easier.
- Stud finder. $51 When hanging anything on the wall they need to know where the studs are. Stud finder is an excellent tool to help with it.
- Cross line laser level. $54 Ideal for homeowners and small remodeling jobs such as hanging pictures, installing shelves or making a feature wall, wherever leveling is needed. That's your guy! This one is on my wish list this Christmas haha
- Cordless screwdriver. $79 There are screwsdrivers and there is this beast! My brother-in-law has it and I didn't stop dreaming about it haha It moves simply when when you move your arm. No pressure!
- Magnetic pick up tool. $14 To catch those sneaky screws from a far reached zone.
- Wall control. $130 These metal pegboards are perfect for a neat organized workshop. They also come in variety of cool colors and a lot of cool accessories.
- Personalized hammer. $19 What DIYer wouldn't love to get anything personalized? There are plenty of ideas what to write on Etsy or you can get creative and write a codified message. Or what about this gorgeous one? It could be a great Father's gift as well!
- Ryobi glue gun. $25 The DIYer in your life definetely needs one.
- Small parts organizer. $36 To keep all small parts that always seem to get away neat and organized. It's on sale on Amazon now.
- Contour gauge tool. $17 Walls and floors are rarely perfect. This tool is a life saver to get those shapes correctly.
- Working hands hand cream. $14 Take care of your favorite handy person's hands and gift him this highly rated hand cream that was designed for hardworking people.
- Brush cover. $6 It would keep the brush from drying out while you are a chatting with your DIYer friend. This could be a great stocking stuffer and what a little mighty thing!
- Color matching tool. $99 This tool is perfect for someone who wants to know all colors on the wall of their neighbors (and not only haha).
- Picture hanging tool. How the idea of hanging a picture from the first time with minimal measurements sounds for you? I'm sure your DIYer would appreciate this time saver.
SHOP GIFTS FOR DIYERS
More gift guides
- 2021 Gift guide: for woodworkers
- Small gifts advent calendar for a 2-year-old
- Gift guide for bankers
- Advent calendar ideas for adults
- Practical advent calendar for a 3-year-old
Did you enjoy this gift guide for DIYers? Would you like me to make more?
Follow me on Instagram @ifonlyapril to see behind the scenes and updates on my projects and check out my YouTube videos.